Your diet can improve your memory and concentration
Have you forgotten any important meetings lately? Or have you had problems concentrating on important tasks at work? There’s no reason to get worried, but maybe you should give some thought to protecting your cognitive function with the right foods that can help to protect your brain. A good diet can improve your memory and concentration levels and reduce your risk of degenerative brain diseases, such as Alzheimers.
(1) Omega 3: Fish is a brain food rich in omega-3 fatty acids that are key for brain health. These healthy fats have amazing brain power: A diet with higher levels of them has been linked to lower dementia and stroke risks and slower mental decline; plus, they may play a vital role in enhancing memory, especially as we get older.
(2) Vitamin B-12 Boosts Brain Health: Deficiency in vitamin B-12 can cause memory issues, in some cases. Protect brain health, and boost your memory and concentration with foods that are rich in this vitamin, which include organ meats, meats, poultry, eggs, milk and dairy and fortified breakfast cereals.
(3) Vitamin E and Chocolate: Nuts and seeds are good sources of the antioxidant vitamin E, which is linked to less cognitive decline as you age. Dark chocolate also has other powerful antioxidant properties, and it contains natural stimulants like caffeine, which can enhance focus.
(4) Blueberries Are Super Nutritious: Research in animals shows that blueberries may help protect the brain from the damage caused by free radicals and may reduce the effects of age-related conditions such as Alzheimers disease or dementia.
(5) Caffeine: Certain substances, like caffeine, can energize you and help you concentrate. Caffeine can help you wake up, though the effects are short-term. But pay attention to excess of caffeine as it can make you tired....